Sunday 3 November 2013

Week 7

Week 7 has also come and gone. Internet and power problems have meant I haven't been able to do as much here for you. But also last week, for the first time I have been unwell and ended up in bed. But I have been well looked after and now just about fine and regaining energy.

It is now Calipuja, another Hindu festival. Lots of noise of fireworks, music etc all night and most of the day too.

Only some of the children went home for the weekend so for those that stayed we had some  fireworks here.
Tried to put some photos on but they just won't upload today. No idea why!!

It was good though as it reminded me of Firework night at home, most of the displays would have bben on Saturday with Guy Fawkes day tomorrow, the 5th.

I am spending a lot of time arranging music, copying and practising it with the children for each Sunday and also for Advent and Christmas too as there will be a lot then. The Carol service of 9 lessons and carols will be the 15th December before I leave.

I am also writing a Christmas play for all the children at the centre to do with Christmas songs and carols in it. So on top of classes, and centre time I am busy.

My relaxation is knitting another prayer shawl, playing games on my tablet and reading lots of books on my kindle. The children do like playing games and have taken to Twister and very much to Rummigub so often spend evenings with them.

Will try and get photos up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment