Sunday 27 October 2013

Week 6

Week 6 has just whizzed past. A lot of power  cuts and internet problems but I have spent a lot of my time just arranging music to play. As the children now play in the cathedral every week I am having to arrange all the hymns. I am now doing in in four part harmony as Sanju is playing the one cello we do have. The others are delayed yet again. :(


Sanju sitting a the end and young Shamol on viola, the Sunday morning group gradually getting bigger with the younger ones joining in preparation for losing more older ones to the cello, when they eventually come.


A good full church as the Diocesan Youth Council were meeting at the Compound and joined the service. The regular congregation is growing week by week, new people coming along as it is a new service in the area.

Yesterday the carpenter also fitted racks built to house the instruments in my music room keep them safe and tidy and easy access to each of them.



Any way as I said I am very busy arranging music so I had better do some more for next Sunday, but Father Sam has also given me a list of 20 Advent/ Christmas/and Epiphany to do so they have practiced them and can pay them when I come home for four weeks There will also bee many other programmes requiring them to play at that time so I need to be prepared. Also need a filing system for the music now and Jamuna will be the Librarian.


No comments:

Post a Comment