Wednesday 9 January 2013

10th January

The older group are playing very well in their violin lessons, reading music with pizzicato playing along with the backing track CD's I brought with me. They are still very keen and enjoying it. They want to play well at the Cultural Programme on 1st February.Here are a couple of pictures taken at this mornings lesson.
This is where I teach the younger ones and the children spend their time in the evenings, their is a TV under on aw table under the Disney characters painted there.
The door you can see at the end of the corridor is my room. to the left is the girls dorm and to the right the boys. This is upstairs in the childrens centre above their classrooms.  Here are a couple of pictures of my room.
I breakfast in my own room hence the toaster and kettle, and I also have a fridge. Yesterday they put an electric water filter in my room, you can see that in the bottom picture near the sink, so I have drinking water all the time otherwise I was taking empty bottles down at mealtimes and they refilled them.. It's a comfortable room and my own bathroom is the door in the corner.The flowers were given to me at church on Sunday.

The compound is always a hive of activity, there are clinics open three days a week, they are doing more building work, the Diocesan offices and people just coming and going.

No comments:

Post a Comment