Tuesday 8 January 2013

9th January

It seems unbelievable that I only left England last Wednesday, a week ago. It seems a world away.
Life is settling into a routine, teaching violin morning and evening. Spending mornings preparing the next lessons and blogging, and playing. I shall also do some recorder playing with those that have learnt in the past as they have recorders here too and I brought mine descant with me.

This is a picture of the childrens centre on the compound. This is where the children have their lessons, eat and those that live in the hostel have the two dorms. My room is in between.
The outside area is their play area, and where some are learning to march for the march past at a big sport event at the end of the month. Here are some children outside playing.
The building you can see in the background is the guest centre, the Dining Hall is through the doorway where I eat my lunch and dinner. At present on my own but soon it will be busy and I will have others to enjoy a meal with. They are cooking me good basic meals, not too spicy.Here is the guest centre.
The Diocesan offices are here with a large hall underneath where I am teaching the older group so we have enough space.And on the way you pass a new big church being built in the compound.

No comments:

Post a Comment