Monday 14 October 2013

Pictures from last week

Here are some pictures from last week, and then later and I will write and put up pictures of the wonderful weekend of the Women's convention we had here.

Thursday morning from 8.00 a.m the children started going home - that is after music class of course!

Children starting to gather downstairs in the courtyard as parents or other family members arrive to take them home.


Some of the boys insisting I take their photo - I might forget what they look like in a weeks time when they come back!!!

Off they go, one parent carrying bag on head, as that is the way much is carried here.


Sisters, Sumita and Namita carrying their bag between them.

So not long after they had all gone home then I went with Raja down to their homes in the slums. I thought it was all one community but apparently it is two  and they have different names.


Parbati and her neice Pria (who also comes to day centre) outside their house. Pria was very pleased with her new clothes for the festival and showed them all to me especially this very pretty dress.


Then we met Chandni with here mum.



I'll come back and finish after I charge computer, cannot be plugged into internet and power source at same time, cables not long enough!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment